Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot water from the sun

Well, we now have solar hot water... well almost, still heating off the booster at the moment because we needed to get the sparky back today to FIX IT!!

But soon we shall our water heated by the sun! Soon.

then we will get our photo voltaic system installed - yay!

and we have another rain water tank coming soon too...

getting ready, little by little.

In the past week I've also learnt how to make homemade lemon cordial and how to pickle our excess lebanese cucumbers. What a week it's been.

3 comments:

rhonda jean said...

It's great to see you reskilling and installing your various bits and pieces for sustainable living, Sonya. All the best with it.

Welcome... said...

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for your comments. I've got a long way to go on the home front learning skills. I'll keep an eye on your blog and if you do decide to run courses, I'd love to come.

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog today and enjoyed what I read. I hope you continue with this one Sonya. It's very easy to get caught up in all the doom and gloom, so it's nice to see someone with a positive outlook.

Dave
Tasmania